Relentless Club Tryout Registration Now Open!
Click on the Relentless Link for more!
Facebook - Relentless Volleyball
I Play Volleyball was started with a few simple goals ...
1) Help kids in 1st-8th Grades fall in love with the sport of volleyball.
2) Provide fun, high quality, low cost and well organized beginner, intermediate and advanced skill level volleyball opportunities for youth through camps, clinics, leagues and tournaments.
3) Teach sound fundamentals of forearm passing, setting, hitting, overhand serving, digging and blocking.
4) Introduce basic concepts of game play. (pass, set, hit!).
5) Develop a network of IPV chapters to grow the sport and provide low cost intermediate level travel team and tournament opportunities for our players.
6) Assist players to connect with club programs in their area to help them continue in the sport to whatever level their ability and desire takes them.
Find details about programs in your area by clicking on the appropriate link below.
Kids are having a blast playing at I Play Volleyball ...
Some Quotes from I Play Volleyball parents...
"Thanks so much for everything you do for the girls! ... "My daughter" is LOVING the volleyball and the practices. It's all she talks about... What you and IPV are doing for "My daughter" is really hard to explain.....from increasing her activity and health to improving her self-esteem.....I just can't tell you how much her Dad and I appreciate it."
"Also, just to let you know, "My daughter" is having a great time at practice. This has been a great experience for her, she is loving it. So thank you!"
"'My daughter' is having such a great time! You know it's good when she gets in the car and can't stop talking about everything ...all with a smile on her face and talking 90 miles an hour!!! She can't wait until Friday! You run a great program! Thank you so much for all you do!"
"THANKS! She LOVES volleyball!!"
"I want to compliment you and Coach Rose (Atkinson) for running an EXCELLENT instructional program! I really appreciate how you both are qualified professionals instructing these girls... My daughter loves the class, in part because of the continuous activity and organized structure (and because Coach Rose "teaches in a fun way")."
"Both my daughter and I love IPV and the experience she has gotten in your program...Without IPV she would never have progressed to the point she has and I can't thank you enough for everything you have done to make that possible."
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Call: 814 234-0469 Address: I Play Volleyball 1228 Charles St. State College, Pa 16801
I Play Volleyball is a division of Get Active! Inc.