1) Help kids in 1st-8th Grades fall in love with the sport of volleyball.
2) Provide fun, high quality, low cost and well organized beginner, intermediate and advanced skill level volleyball opportunities for youth through camps, clinics, leagues and tournaments.
3) Teach sound fundamentals of forearm passing, setting, hitting, overhand serving, digging and blocking.
4) Introduce basic concepts of game play. (pass, set, hit!).
5) Develop a network of IPV chapters to grow the sport and provide low cost intermediate level travel team and tournament opportunities for our players.
6) Assist players to connect with club programs in their area to help them continue in the sport to whatever level their ability and desire takes them.
Find details about programs in your area by clicking on the appropriate link below.